A Basic Photography workshop with a thorough focus on you and your camera.
What you will learn:
- History of photography and types of cameras
- Know Your Camera – The basics of settings and modes, and tips on how to use them effectively
- Shutter Speed Settings / Aperture Setting/ ISO Camera Setting Explained / Exposure: Aperture, Shutter Speed & ISO
- Knowing the right lenses and Exposure Modes
- Depth of field, using it effectively and knowing factors affecting depth of field
- The Art of Composition .Make, as opposed to take, great photographs
- See the world differently – The interaction of light and shadow
- Get results – Portrait photography and Shooting Landscapes
- Why Photo Projects are necessary.
- Photography review (Get your 3 best picture)
Who should attend this Workshop :
- People who just got a new camera and want to get the most out of it
- People who are new to photography and looking for help
- The family photographer who wants to capture memories of children and family trips
- People who have been taking photos for years and just want to get better
Duration : 3-4 hour session includes 1-2 hours of Photowalk .
Group limit : 5 or less (Small group better learning) , can be customized to 1 on 1 only on prior request and availability.
Location : Mumbai
*Basic Photography workshop is suitable amateur photographers of all levels with any photographing device SLRs to Cellphone .
To block your date, know fees and location details.
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 9870713165
Neenad Joseph Arul (www.neenadarul.wordpress.com)
A Street, Travel & Documentary photographer from Mumbai. Focuses his creativity on exploring the hidden emotions and art on streets across India through photography. Has many national and international achievements under his belt.