An on-field basic Street Photography Workshop to create an Art out of Everyday Life.
What you will learn:
- Introduction to Street Photography.
- Basic History.
- Master Composition Techniques.
- The interaction with light and shadow
- How to be discrete & Overcome fear on Streets.
- Photography Ethics & Rules on street.
- Technical aspects of Street Photography
- Deciding best camera & lens.
- Ideal camera setting .
- Basic workflow on the day of shoot.
- Introduction to Photo Projects & Story Telling.
- On field Photo Walk (1 hour)
- Critique Session.
Post workshop :
- Regular constructive review and critique on your work.
- Assistance on Brain storming your own self project and it’s review.
Who should attend this Workshop :
- Anyone who just got a new camera and want to get the most out of it.
- People who are new to photography and looking for direction.
- First Step in world of Street ,Travel photography etc .
- Interested in People Photography or Documenting everyday life.
- Basically Street photography is for anybody and everybody.
Dates : Any day only with prior registration.
Duration : On-field 3-4 hour session includes 1-2 hours of Photowalk .
Group limit : Max 4 participants only , can be customized to 1 on 1 only on prior request and availability at Extra Cost.
Location : Mumbai
This Street Photography Workshop is suitable for professional & amateur photographers of all levels.
Photography Equipment: A digital camera SLR, Point and Shoot, Mirrorless or cellphone.
Laptop no required.
Recommend you to familiarize yourself with your camera before attending the workshop.
Fees : 2500 rs
To register write to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 9870713165
Exact location and timings detail to be informed during registration .
Neenad Joseph Arul (www.neenadarul.wordpress.com)
A Street, Travel & Documentary photographer from Mumbai. Focuses his creativity on exploring the hidden emotions and art on streets across India through photography. Has many national and international achievements under his belt.