A basic Street Photography Workshop to create an Art out of Everyday Life.
What you will learn:
- Introduction to Street Photography.
- It’s History.
- Master Composition Techniques.
- The interaction with light and shadow
- How to be discrete & Overcome fear on Streets.
- Photography Ethics & Rules on street.
- Technical aspects of Street Photography
- Deciding best camera & lens.
- Ideal camera setting .
- Basic workflow on the day of shoot.
- Intro Photo Projects & Story Telling.
- On field Photo Walk (1 hour)
- Critique Session.
Post workshop :
- Regular constructive review and critique on your work.
- Assistance on Brain storming your own self project and it’s review.
Who should attend this Workshop :
- People who just got a new camera and want to get the most out of it.
- People who are new to photography and looking for Direction.
- First Step in world of Street ,Travel photography etc .
- Interested in People Photography or Documenting everyday life.
- Basically Street photography is for anybody and everybody.
Duration : 3-4 hour session includes 1-2 hours of Photowalk .
Group limit : 5 or less (Small group better learning) , can be customized to 1 on 1 only on prior request and availability.
Location : Mumbai
*This Street Photography Workshop is suitable for professional & amateur photographers of all levels.
Photography Equipment: A digital camera SLR, Point and Shoot or cellphone.
Recommend you to familiarize yourself with your camera before attending the workshop.
To block your date,know fee and location details.
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 9870713165
Neenad Joseph Arul (www.neenadarul.wordpress.com)
A Street, Travel & Documentary photographer from Mumbai. Focuses his creativity on exploring the hidden emotions and art on streets across India through photography. Has many national and international achievements under his belt.